Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 10

I'm not going to even pretend that I took pictures yesterday. No sense in lying to you fine folks, right? ;) So instead, here is a few of my favorite pictures that I've taken on days that were not yesterday:

These two little angels were so fun to have as "models". That is, until they decided that they didn't want to be "models" anymore. And then they were divas.

Somedays, I really really really want to be him. Look at how freakin happy he is?! And then I remember that I can have Beer. He cannot.
I think he's training to be as fast as her... the smaller one... who started with the second group of kids, caught up to the first, and finished before them. Yeah. She's quick.

If only they'd stay still long enough to get a good shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment