Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 9

Today was one of those days where I needed inspiration. I was so tired by the time I got home from work that it was all I could do to make dinner and flop on the couch. No I didn't get my run in. Yes I have a little bit of guilt. I'll forgive myself after tomorrow's run :)

But for inspiration, I immediately went to my google reader. What should I try to photograph today? Not surprisingly, my fingers floated over to today's post from Shutter Sisters. Today's post was "words words everywhere". This is one of my absolute favorite photography blogs. The girls are always thoughtful, and inspire me to look through the lens differently than I did the day before. So today, I give thanks, as well as credit, for inspiring me to attempt to capture words in my home as well:



and my personal favorite (mostly because it comes from a card with a dirty joke on the inside. and yes, I am that immature. Well, we are that immature. Ha!)


Early to bed, so that I can make up for that run I procrastinated on tonight...

*I played around with the white balance for these shots, as well as the aperture level. Smaller window means less light gets in, and shorter depth of field. (I think. Window analogy via DPS can be found here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment